There have been a lot of speculations about Ajay Bhupathi’s next film, Maha Samudram, which has been in news for a while now. While there were rumours that Ajay had approached Samantha; however, the actress didn’t sign the dotted line. This news was later twisted in a section of media which suggested that the actress changed her mind after Jaanu didn’t click well with the audience.
While there are fresh rumours suggesting that Aditi Rao Hydari will be playing one of the lead roles in the film, the Sammohanam actress herself kept mum about the news. Responding to rumours that she replaced Samantha, after the latter’s Jaanu flopped, Aditi said, “I genuinely feel this is important to say…a hit or a flop cannot take away the credibility of an actor. Let’s not encourage this kind of negative thinking. Secondly, let’s give the producer and the director the respect to make their announcements in the way they deem fit.”
Sharwanand is said to be the lead actor in the film. An official announcement about the film is likely to be made soon.
I genuinely feel this is important to say… a hit or flop cannot take away the credibility of an actor. Pl Let’s not encourage this kind of thinking.
secondly lets give a director/producer the respect to make their announcements in the way that they deem fit. Thank you 😊 https://t.co/1GOmREheud
— Aditi Rao Hydari (@aditiraohydari) February 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise