Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari made a good impression among Telugu audiences with her performances in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa and Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Sammohanam. The actress is currently shooting for Nani’s 25th film, V.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Aditi has been approached by Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde director Konda Vijay Kumar for a romantic entertainer which will also feature young hero Raj Tarun as the male lead. However, talks are still on and Aditi is yet to greenlight the project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films