Star heroine, Aditi Rao Hydari is surely going places in her career. She is signing back to back films in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi and has become the most sought after actress in the country as of now.
The latest we hear is that Aditi has signed a new Tamil film in the direction of Mysskin. The news reveals that as soon as Aditi heard the story she okayed the film right away as Mysskin designed a power role for her.
The filming of this project will kick-start by the end of November. Meanwhile, Aditi will next be seen in the big budget Mani Ratnam film Nawab whose trailer was launched today.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event