Star heroine, Aditi Rao Hydari is surely going places in her career. She is signing back to back films in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi and has become the most sought after actress in the country as of now.
The latest we hear is that Aditi has signed a new Tamil film in the direction of Mysskin. The news reveals that as soon as Aditi heard the story she okayed the film right away as Mysskin designed a power role for her.
The filming of this project will kick-start by the end of November. Meanwhile, Aditi will next be seen in the big budget Mani Ratnam film Nawab whose trailer was launched today.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections