Aditi Rao Hydari, who was last seen in Cheliyaa, is thrilled that she’s finally going to make her debut in Telugu cinema. The actress was born in Hyderabad and her entire family still lives in the city, and she says that it feels like she’s connecting with her roots once again.
The actress will play the lead role in Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s upcoming film which also has Sudheer Babu in the lead role. Talking about her role in the film, she said, “I heard about how well Indraganti Mohankrishna sir narrates scripts, and pens substantial roles for his leading ladies. When he narrated the script to me, I was hooked. It is a sweet story and I am thrilled with his characterization.”
Aditi will be playing the role of a girl who comes from an educated family, and she says that her look and character in the film is quite close to her real life. The film will go on floors soon. Currently, the entire team is busy with script-reading sessions.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up