Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari has turned entrepreneur. The talented beauty had invested in the tennis team Chennai Stallions for the upcoming tennis league in Chennai. Speaking about her new venture in an interview with a popular English daily, Aditi said that she has always respected and loved the spirit and discipline of a sportsperson.
“I believe tennis deserves that push in our country. My father used to play tennis, and he always wanted her to train in and play the sport. But I chose to be a sprinter and pursued dancing as well through my school years. This is my way of remembering him and doing my best for the sport,” said Aditi, who will next be seen in Nani’s V in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood