Aditi Rao Hydari, who recently made her Telugu film debut with Sammohanam, is making her mark for plenty of reasons, beyond her work. While she has two films in Telugu and Tamil lined up for release later this year, the actress has also earned a lot of respect from people, who were bowled over by her simplicity and kindness.
Recently, when she was shooting for her Telugu film, Anthariksham, in Rameshwaram, Aditi thanked a bunch of local women who were kind enough to make breakfast in their homes to serve to the film’s crew. And once she wrapped up the shoot and went to Madurai to spend sometime, the actress was touched by the housekeeping staff’s generosity, when the latter presented her with a flower.
The actress is making it a point to use her social media reach to reveal a different side of her personality, and her recent posts have shown that she is a people’s person. No wonder, her gesture is truly winning hearts of her fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut
- Will work for the poor: Aryan Khan on his life after jail term
- Haven’t received Prakash Raj panel’s resignations: Vishnu Manchu