Aditi Rao Hydari, who recently made her Telugu film debut with Sammohanam, is making her mark for plenty of reasons, beyond her work. While she has two films in Telugu and Tamil lined up for release later this year, the actress has also earned a lot of respect from people, who were bowled over by her simplicity and kindness.
Recently, when she was shooting for her Telugu film, Anthariksham, in Rameshwaram, Aditi thanked a bunch of local women who were kind enough to make breakfast in their homes to serve to the film’s crew. And once she wrapped up the shoot and went to Madurai to spend sometime, the actress was touched by the housekeeping staff’s generosity, when the latter presented her with a flower.
The actress is making it a point to use her social media reach to reveal a different side of her personality, and her recent posts have shown that she is a people’s person. No wonder, her gesture is truly winning hearts of her fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked