Even as the recently released Ramaraju for Bheem teaser from RRR continues to storm social media, the final shot and the first look poster in which NTR was seen wearing a Muslim skull cap has turned controversial. It’s well known that NTR plays Telangana tribal hero Komaram Bheem’s role in this Rajamouli magnum opus.
A section of Hindus have been vehemently criticizing Rajamouli for portraying Komaram Bheem as a skull cap wearing Muslim. They also alleged that Rajamouli has destorted historical facts in the name of creative liberty.
And today, several members of the Adivasi Yuva Sena from Utnoor, Adilabad district, warned Rajamouli. They alleged that Rajamouli is distorting history and maligning Komaram Bheem’s legacy by showing Komaram Bheem’s character wearing a skull cap in the teaser.
The protesting Adivasis went on to demand Rajamouli to remove all the objectionable footage from the teaser and the film or face consequences. The star director is yet to respond to the Adivasis’ concerns.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date