Adivi Sesh, who was earlier seen in Karma and Panjaa, is playing an important role in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu. The film’s shooting began recently in Hyderabad and Sesh is going to join the film unit soon. He’s currently shooting for an untitled film in California. This will be the first time that he has a bagged a film with Ravi Teja and the actor is quite excited about the role. Post Panjaa, he had got several offers to play supporting roles; however, he turned down quite a few of them. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, Balupu stars Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. Anjali is playing the second lead actress and Brahmanandam is playing an important role. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film on PVP Cinemas banner. S S Thaman is scoring the music and Jayanan Vincent is handling the camera. The film is expected to be a mass entertainer with good dose of action and comedy.
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha