Adivi Sesh, who was earlier seen in Karma and Panjaa, is playing an important role in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu. The film’s shooting began recently in Hyderabad and Sesh is going to join the film unit soon. He’s currently shooting for an untitled film in California. This will be the first time that he has a bagged a film with Ravi Teja and the actor is quite excited about the role. Post Panjaa, he had got several offers to play supporting roles; however, he turned down quite a few of them. Directed by Gopichand Malineni, Balupu stars Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. Anjali is playing the second lead actress and Brahmanandam is playing an important role. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film on PVP Cinemas banner. S S Thaman is scoring the music and Jayanan Vincent is handling the camera. The film is expected to be a mass entertainer with good dose of action and comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?