Adivi Sesh, who is generally a non-controversial person landed in legal trouble. As per the reports, the High Court has served notices to the talented actor.
Getting into details, a couple of years ago, Adivi Sesh signed a project which is a Telugu remake of the Hindi film, Two States. After wrapping up almost thirty percent, the film’s shooting was kept on hold and Sesh moved on and left about the remake film completely.
Now, regarding the same issue, producer MLV Satyanarayana has approached the High Court. Reportedly, the court has asked Adivi Sesh to respond on the issue by January first week. Sesh is yet to respond to this allegation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?