Adivi Sesh, who is generally a non-controversial person landed in legal trouble. As per the reports, the High Court has served notices to the talented actor.
Getting into details, a couple of years ago, Adivi Sesh signed a project which is a Telugu remake of the Hindi film, Two States. After wrapping up almost thirty percent, the film’s shooting was kept on hold and Sesh moved on and left about the remake film completely.
Now, regarding the same issue, producer MLV Satyanarayana has approached the High Court. Reportedly, the court has asked Adivi Sesh to respond on the issue by January first week. Sesh is yet to respond to this allegation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date