Adivi Sesh is busy with the promotions of his new film Major which will hit the screens on the 3rd of June. Sesh is busy giving interviews to the north media as of now.
When asked how he feels to release his film with projects like Vikram and Akshay’s Prithiviraj, Sesh said “We are the biggest film in Telugu, Vikram is the biggest film in Tamil and Prithviraj is the biggest film in Hindi. But while there are big fish in the sea we are the goldfish”.
Sesh also adds that as the genre of the film is quite serious, his film will surely find takers. Major is directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka and has Saiee Manjrekar as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here
- Latest: Rana, Nani to launch Sai Pallavi’s Gargi trailer
- RC15 – Ram Charan back to Hyderabad