It is a known fact that Adivi Sesh is doing a film based on the life of major Unni Krishnan who lost his life in 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
As it is the 10th anniversary of these attacks, Adivi Sesh penned an emotional letter where he spoke in-depth about how knowing about Unni Krishnan has changed his life.
Sesh also said in his letter that he will cherish the moments spent his family and will also do his best in carrying the role of Unni Krishnan. The film is titled Major and will be produced by Mahesh Babu.
— Adivi Sesh (@AdiviSesh) November 26, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?