With just a few movies, actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh carved a niche for himself in Tollywood. He is the go-to man for any aspiring filmmaker with a thriller script. After Kshanam and Goodachari, Sesh’s latest thriller, Evaru, has turned out to be a huge success.
In a latest interview, Sesh said that he has a lot of people in the industry to thank for extending their support to him right from the beginning of his career. Sesh said that stars like Nagarjuna, Allu Arjun and Samantha have gone all out to support him and even recommended his movies.
As of now, Sesh is planning to step up the promotions and ensure Evaru reaches a large number of audience. After this, he will commence shooting for Mahesh Babu’s production venture, Major, a biopic on 26/11 hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals