With just a few movies, actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh carved a niche for himself in Tollywood. He is the go-to man for any aspiring filmmaker with a thriller script. After Kshanam and Goodachari, Sesh’s latest thriller, Evaru, has turned out to be a huge success.
In a latest interview, Sesh said that he has a lot of people in the industry to thank for extending their support to him right from the beginning of his career. Sesh said that stars like Nagarjuna, Allu Arjun and Samantha have gone all out to support him and even recommended his movies.
As of now, Sesh is planning to step up the promotions and ensure Evaru reaches a large number of audience. After this, he will commence shooting for Mahesh Babu’s production venture, Major, a biopic on 26/11 hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Editing for star hero film starts-Release date in talks