Actor Adivi Sesh’s Major is all set to make his presence felt in the pan-Indian market with his upcoming film, Major. The film is a biopic based on 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and Sesh will be seen as NSG Commando Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, who martyred his life in the rescue operation.
Major’s team initially planned to release the film in Hindi, Telugu, and Malayalam on July 2nd. However, they have now decided to postpone the film, owing to second wave of Coronavirus. “We are living in unprecedented times and we hope you are following all the safety protocols and staying safe. We would like to announce that Major, which was originally scheduled for a worldwide theatrical release on 2nd July, is now postponed to a later date. We will announce the new theatrical release date in the days to come once things get back to normal. Times are tough but so are we,” read a note issued by Major’s team.
Major features Saiee Manjrekar, Sobhita Dhulipala, Prakash Raj, Revathi and Murli Sharma in key roles. The film is being directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka and produced by Sony Pictures Films India in association with Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainment and A+S movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam