Yatra, the acclaimed film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has entered its second week at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film collected Rs 7.3 crore worldwide share in 7 days.
Meanwhile, there were apprehensions about Yatra’s collections taking a hit after the Thursday releases, Lover’s Day and Dev. However, both the new releases failed to click with audiences and their collections too are quite underwhelming. This means that it’s advantage Yatra to make the most of the feeble competition at the box-offices across Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes