Yatra, the acclaimed film on former AP CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s Padayatra, has entered its second week at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film collected Rs 7.3 crore worldwide share in 7 days.
Meanwhile, there were apprehensions about Yatra’s collections taking a hit after the Thursday releases, Lover’s Day and Dev. However, both the new releases failed to click with audiences and their collections too are quite underwhelming. This means that it’s advantage Yatra to make the most of the feeble competition at the box-offices across Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- I owe NTR a super hit: Harish Shankar
- Prabhas to launch first look of Modi biopic
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?