Ever since its commencement, Bigg Boss Tamil, being hosted by Kamal Haasan, has been mired in numerous controversies. Recently, one of the show’s contestants and choreographer Gayatri Raghuram allegedly made a derogatory comment against her co-participant.
Irked by Gayathri’s comment, a fringe organization in Chennai slapped a 100-crore defamation suit against Gayathri, the show’s organizers and the host Kamal Haasan. Now, in yet another jolt, the Madras High Court issued notices to the show’s organizers and Vijay TV channel which is airing the show.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12