Ever since its commencement, Bigg Boss Tamil, being hosted by Kamal Haasan, has been mired in numerous controversies. Recently, one of the show’s contestants and choreographer Gayatri Raghuram allegedly made a derogatory comment against her co-participant.
Irked by Gayathri’s comment, a fringe organization in Chennai slapped a 100-crore defamation suit against Gayathri, the show’s organizers and the host Kamal Haasan. Now, in yet another jolt, the Madras High Court issued notices to the show’s organizers and Vijay TV channel which is airing the show.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director