After making her comeback to movies with 36 Vayadhinile a couple of years ago, former heroine Jyothika is all set to release her next movie, Magalir Mattum. The film is produced by Jyo’s husband Suriya and directed by national award winning filmmaker Bramman. Jyothika will be seen as a documentary filmmaker in it.
The latest update is that Jyothika has dubbed for herself in the movie. Incidentally, this is the second time in her 19-year-old career that Jyothika has dubbed for role. Jyo had earlier dubbed for her role in the Suriya-starrer Maayavi, which released way back in 2005.
Articles that might interest you:
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media
- Director Sreenu Vaitla’s father passes away