Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had earlier donated a whopping Rs 25 Cr to Narendra Modi’s PM-CARES fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic. Now, the Khiladi hero has announced another Rs 3 crore contribution to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
Akshay’s latest contribution will assist the BMC in its efforts to intensify the making of the much needed Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) kits to increase the number of testings across the country. Apart from Akshay, several Bollywood stars and industrialists are also contributing huge amounts to the BMC and other governement bodies in their battle against the deadly virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5