Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had earlier donated a whopping Rs 25 Cr to Narendra Modi’s PM-CARES fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic. Now, the Khiladi hero has announced another Rs 3 crore contribution to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
Akshay’s latest contribution will assist the BMC in its efforts to intensify the making of the much needed Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) kits to increase the number of testings across the country. Apart from Akshay, several Bollywood stars and industrialists are also contributing huge amounts to the BMC and other governement bodies in their battle against the deadly virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims