Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had earlier donated a whopping Rs 25 Cr to Narendra Modi’s PM-CARES fund to fight the Coronavirus pandemic. Now, the Khiladi hero has announced another Rs 3 crore contribution to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
Akshay’s latest contribution will assist the BMC in its efforts to intensify the making of the much needed Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) kits to increase the number of testings across the country. Apart from Akshay, several Bollywood stars and industrialists are also contributing huge amounts to the BMC and other governement bodies in their battle against the deadly virus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu – Krishna Garu will always stay in our hearts
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral
- Sasanasabha trailer promises an engaging political drama