After 28 long years of hibernation since the release of Shiva, popular character artiste Sai Chand had made a successful come back to Tollywood with the 2017 film, Fidaa, in which he played Sai Pallavi’s father. After Fidaa, Sai Chand is currently acting in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
Interestingly, both Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi are reuniting after 36 years since the release of their 1982 film, Manchu Pallaki. In Sye Raa, Sai Chand plays a close aid to Uyyalawada. Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi recently shot for a scene together and it was a mini get-together of sorts for them
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake