After 28 long years of hibernation since the release of Shiva, popular character artiste Sai Chand had made a successful come back to Tollywood with the 2017 film, Fidaa, in which he played Sai Pallavi’s father. After Fidaa, Sai Chand is currently acting in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
Interestingly, both Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi are reuniting after 36 years since the release of their 1982 film, Manchu Pallaki. In Sye Raa, Sai Chand plays a close aid to Uyyalawada. Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi recently shot for a scene together and it was a mini get-together of sorts for them
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon