After 28 long years of hibernation since the release of Shiva, popular character artiste Sai Chand had made a successful come back to Tollywood with the 2017 film, Fidaa, in which he played Sai Pallavi’s father. After Fidaa, Sai Chand is currently acting in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy.
Interestingly, both Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi are reuniting after 36 years since the release of their 1982 film, Manchu Pallaki. In Sye Raa, Sai Chand plays a close aid to Uyyalawada. Sai Chand and Chiranjeevi recently shot for a scene together and it was a mini get-together of sorts for them
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject