Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada had a memorable debut in Tollywood with Nani’s 2016 hit romantic drama, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The young actress went on to act in two back-to-back hits in the form of Sharwa’s Mahanubhavudu and Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great.
However, bad luck haunted Mehreen since 2017, as she had given five straight flops in the last couple of years. All her previous 5 films such as C/o Surya, Jawaan, Pantham, NOTA and Kavacham ended up as disappointing ventures at the box-office.
But Mehreen is a thrilled lady now. Her latest film, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be one of the biggest blockbusters in Tollywood in terms of ROI. Mehreen played the role of Honey, who gives a tough time to Varun Tej with her dominating behavior. Mehreen is thoroughly relishing F2’s success, and is eagerly awaiting her next projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2