Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada had a memorable debut in Tollywood with Nani’s 2016 hit romantic drama, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The young actress went on to act in two back-to-back hits in the form of Sharwa’s Mahanubhavudu and Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great.
However, bad luck haunted Mehreen since 2017, as she had given five straight flops in the last couple of years. All her previous 5 films such as C/o Surya, Jawaan, Pantham, NOTA and Kavacham ended up as disappointing ventures at the box-office.
But Mehreen is a thrilled lady now. Her latest film, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be one of the biggest blockbusters in Tollywood in terms of ROI. Mehreen played the role of Honey, who gives a tough time to Varun Tej with her dominating behavior. Mehreen is thoroughly relishing F2’s success, and is eagerly awaiting her next projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa