Released in 2015, the acclaimed Malayalam romantic drama, Premam, went on to become a huge blockbuster at the box-office and also attained cult status. Starring Malayalam star Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian in lead roles, the film was directed by Alphonse Puthren.
Now, after 5 years since the release of his previous movie, Alphonse has announced his next movie today. Titled Paattu, the film is a romantic musical and it will feature top stars Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara in lead roles. Interestingly, apart from penning the script, directing and editing the film, Alphonse will also be scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero