Released in 2015, the acclaimed Malayalam romantic drama, Premam, went on to become a huge blockbuster at the box-office and also attained cult status. Starring Malayalam star Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian in lead roles, the film was directed by Alphonse Puthren.
Now, after 5 years since the release of his previous movie, Alphonse has announced his next movie today. Titled Paattu, the film is a romantic musical and it will feature top stars Fahadh Faasil and Nayanthara in lead roles. Interestingly, apart from penning the script, directing and editing the film, Alphonse will also be scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now