Ever since his debut with Kick in 2009, SS Thaman has been hailed as one of the most happening music composers down south. The hotshot composer has numerous hit albums to his credit and he has worked with all the noted star heroes and directors down south.
Last night, Thaman took to Twitter and expressed his happiness saying, “For the first time after working fr more than 95 films with him got an appreciation fr #brucelee songs from my guru”. It is well known that Thaman played keyboard in Mani Sharma’s orchestra for nearly 6 and a half years, before venturing out on his own.
— THAMAN SHIVAKUMAR (@MusicThaman) March 24, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown