Shahrukh Khan has been suffering badly without a hit in his belly for the past two years straight and this has disappointed his fans in a big way.
Now, the latest we hear is that SRK has approved of two films and is said to announce them on the eve of his 54th birthday on the 2nd of November.
One of those projects us with Rajkumar Hirani and the other is with Tamil director Atlee. It has been more than a year since SRK has released a film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema