For the last one week, Ram Charan and RC12 team have been toiling in extreme conditions in Azerbaijan. The film’s unit has canned a complex action sequence throughout the week. After a hard week, Ram Charan is having the much-needed break on Sunday.
Ram Charan’s wife Upasana posted a video on her Insta page in which Charan was indulging in his favorite food. “Treat & reward urself after a hard week. Love ur body – be kind to urself. The results will be amazing!,” said Charan, munching a chocolate wafer.
RC12’s Azerbaijan schedule will last for another couple of weeks. The film is slated for release on January 11 as a Sankranthi festive treat.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song