The shooting for Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, kick-started last year, with NTR and Ram Charan taking part in the first schedule. Both the star heroes had shot for several crucial scenes together in the earlier schedules, before Rajamouli had shot with NTR and Charan separately.
Now, NTR and Charan are all set to resume RRR’s shoot together from tomorrow. Rajamouli will be canning a pulsating sequence on both the stars in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Even though there have been non-stop speculations about the film’s postponement, Ram Charan confirmed in a latest interview that the film will hit screens on July 30 next year as per the original plan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response