Following the release of his 2015 action thriller, Dynamite, director Deva Katta has been out of action on the big screen. He had co-produced a web-series last year. But 2018 looks quite eventful for this director.
As per the latest reports, Deva Katta is currently busy working on three exciting projects. Firstly, his acclaimed movie Prasthanam’s Hindi remake with Sanjay Dutt will commence from May. And then, Deva will reportedly collaborate with Baahubali’s production house Arka Mediaworks for an international project.
Finally, Deva will also team up with director Krish and Rajeev Reddy for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual political trilogy. More details regarding these three projects will be revealed soon.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December