Following the release of his 2015 action thriller, Dynamite, director Deva Katta has been out of action on the big screen. He had co-produced a web-series last year. But 2018 looks quite eventful for this director.
As per the latest reports, Deva Katta is currently busy working on three exciting projects. Firstly, his acclaimed movie Prasthanam’s Hindi remake with Sanjay Dutt will commence from May. And then, Deva will reportedly collaborate with Baahubali’s production house Arka Mediaworks for an international project.
Finally, Deva will also team up with director Krish and Rajeev Reddy for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual political trilogy. More details regarding these three projects will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film