Macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been out of action for several months due to rumored illness. He even spent a couple of months in the US and returned to Hyderabad a week ago. And after a prolonged break, Rana is back in action and winning again.
It’s well known that Rana owns the Hyderabad FC football team in the ongoing Indian Soccer League. Last night, Rana cheered for his team, which beat the Kerala Blasters 2-1. Rana is quite thrilled with the win and is looking forward to the rest of the tournament.
On the work front, Rana will soon resume shooting for Virata Parvam 1992, in which he co-stars Sai Pallavi.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) November 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama