Macho hunk Rana Daggubati has been out of action for several months due to rumored illness. He even spent a couple of months in the US and returned to Hyderabad a week ago. And after a prolonged break, Rana is back in action and winning again.
It’s well known that Rana owns the Hyderabad FC football team in the ongoing Indian Soccer League. Last night, Rana cheered for his team, which beat the Kerala Blasters 2-1. Rana is quite thrilled with the win and is looking forward to the rest of the tournament.
On the work front, Rana will soon resume shooting for Virata Parvam 1992, in which he co-stars Sai Pallavi.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) November 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad