Bagging overnight success with his debut film, Kshanam, young director Ravikanth Perepu’s Tollywood journey is no less than a fairytale. The talented filmmaker was also showered with praises from several Tollywood celebs for his path breaking debut.
Now, moving away from the thriller genre, Ravikanth is currently working on two love stories. Speaking to a popular media house, the young director said that he is yet to lock the final script, but he is sure that his next film will be a love story. More details about this exciting young director’s next film will be revealed soon.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble