Bagging overnight success with his debut film, Kshanam, young director Ravikanth Perepu’s Tollywood journey is no less than a fairytale. The talented filmmaker was also showered with praises from several Tollywood celebs for his path breaking debut.
Now, moving away from the thriller genre, Ravikanth is currently working on two love stories. Speaking to a popular media house, the young director said that he is yet to lock the final script, but he is sure that his next film will be a love story. More details about this exciting young director’s next film will be revealed soon.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director