Sarileru Neekevvaru, Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited film under Anil Ravipudi’s direction, has been launched this morning on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday. It’s well known yesteryear heroine Vijayasanthi will be making a comeback to acting after more than a decade with this film.
At the film’s launch, Anil Ravipudi read out a note sent by Vijayasanthi. In her note, Vijayasanthi said that she had made her acting debut in Tollywood with Superstar Krishna’s Kiladi Krishnudu several decades ago and that she went on to act in 180 films until she took a break from movies to pursue politics.
Vijayasanthi concluded her note, saying that she is very happy to make her acting comeback after nearly 13 years with Krishna’s son Mahesh Babu’s film. Needless to say, expectations are quite high on how the firebrand actress will steal the show on her comeback stint.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero