Power Star Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his latest movie, Katamarayudu, is all set to hit the screens on March 24th, Pawan is expected to kick-start his next movie in Trivikram’s direction from April.
Yesterday, the news was out that Pawan has signed a film in Kandireega and Rabhasa director Santosh Srinivas’ direction. The movie will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Now, a popular English news daily has speculated that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s last summer hit, Theri. Incidentally, Theri was released in Telugu as Police and had a modest run.
Incidentally, Pawan’s Katamarayudu is an official remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. Pawan will further remake Ajith’s Vedalam in RT Neason’s direction. Meanwhile, there has also been a strong buzz that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of a recent Bollywood hit.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong