Power Star Pawan Kalyan is on a signing spree. While his latest movie, Katamarayudu, is all set to hit the screens on March 24th, Pawan is expected to kick-start his next movie in Trivikram’s direction from April.
Yesterday, the news was out that Pawan has signed a film in Kandireega and Rabhasa director Santosh Srinivas’ direction. The movie will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Now, a popular English news daily has speculated that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s last summer hit, Theri. Incidentally, Theri was released in Telugu as Police and had a modest run.
Incidentally, Pawan’s Katamarayudu is an official remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. Pawan will further remake Ajith’s Vedalam in RT Neason’s direction. Meanwhile, there has also been a strong buzz that the Pawan-Santhosh Srinivas movie will be an official remake of a recent Bollywood hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day