Talented hero Navdeep played a small cameo in Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film was co-produced under Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts banner. Now, Navdeep is acting in a film which is being made for Allu Aravind’s newly launched OTT platform, Aha.
Navdeep is playing the main lead in a thriller, titled Run, which is being directed by Lakshmikanth Chenna. Incidentally, the film was being made as a web-series initially. But after watching the rushes, an impressed Allu Aravind has reportedly told the director to turn it into a full-fledged film.
Rangasthalam fame Poojitha Ponnada is the leading lady in Run. Director Krish’s father Sai Baba and producer Rajeev Reddy are producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand