Talented hero Navdeep played a small cameo in Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film was co-produced under Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts banner. Now, Navdeep is acting in a film which is being made for Allu Aravind’s newly launched OTT platform, Aha.
Navdeep is playing the main lead in a thriller, titled Run, which is being directed by Lakshmikanth Chenna. Incidentally, the film was being made as a web-series initially. But after watching the rushes, an impressed Allu Aravind has reportedly told the director to turn it into a full-fledged film.
Rangasthalam fame Poojitha Ponnada is the leading lady in Run. Director Krish’s father Sai Baba and producer Rajeev Reddy are producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims