A couple of days ago, young director Nag Ashwin caused a minor stir on Twitter when he asked his followers if serving alcohol will bring in more audiences to theaters post lockdown. Ashwin’s idea received a largely negative feedback. And the talented director is back with a new idea today.
He took to Twitter and asked his followers what they think about drive-in theaters, like the touring talkies in the good old days. He also asked his followers about which movies, classics and favourites that released already they want to watch in a drive-in theater.
Once again, Ashwin’s idea has been getting a mixed response. While some are kicked about the idea of drive-in theaters, some were unsure about the kind of unruly audiences who may ‘spoil the experience’ for others.
What do you think about drive-in theaters…outdoor car/bike park chesukoni cinema choodadam, paata kaalam touring talkies laga?
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) May 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital