The OTT wave has hit Tollywood in a big way. Before the lockdown, the Telugu film industry did not take the OTT platforms seriously at all. But when the lockdown was announced and the OTT wave hit many, a number of producers and actors have understood the major role of OTT platforms in today’s times.
Allu Aravind launched his own OTT platform AHA and now, there is gossip going around that Vishnu Manchu and his family are in plans to launch their own OTT platform in the days to come.
The talk is that they are looking at various other prospects to launch their new venture. Though there is no confirmation about this, it has become a hot topic of discussion in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue