The OTT wave has hit Tollywood in a big way. Before the lockdown, the Telugu film industry did not take the OTT platforms seriously at all. But when the lockdown was announced and the OTT wave hit many, a number of producers and actors have understood the major role of OTT platforms in today’s times.
Allu Aravind launched his own OTT platform AHA and now, there is gossip going around that Vishnu Manchu and his family are in plans to launch their own OTT platform in the days to come.
The talk is that they are looking at various other prospects to launch their new venture. Though there is no confirmation about this, it has become a hot topic of discussion in the film circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera