Award-winning Malayalam actor Jayaram had acted in Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. He was earlier seen in Anushka’s Bhaagamathie. Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Jayaram has bagged two more Tollywood biggies.
Apparently, Jayaram will next be playing crucial roles in Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film and NTR’s soon-to-commence 30th film. An official announcement from the makers of both these big budget movies is awaited in this regard. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?
- Allu Aravind ropes in yet another young director for Aha
- Puri-Vijay Deverakonda film’s music composer changed due to this reason?