It’s well known that hero Allu Arjun has been learning Chittoor dialect under native Chittoor linguistic experts. Bunny’s efforts to master this new dialect is part of his preparations for his role in Sukumar’s Pushpa.
Now, it’s Rashmika’s turn to acquire this new skill. Apparently, Rashmika is utilising this lockdown period to learn the Chittoor dialect through the notes sent her by Sukumar via email. Apparently, Rashmika and Sukumar are in constant touch over the phone as well and the director is helping her out.
Pushpa’s shoot would resume soon after the lockdown ends. The film has DSP as its music composer while Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing
- Panchathantram trailer filled with gritty emotions