It’s well known that hero Allu Arjun has been learning Chittoor dialect under native Chittoor linguistic experts. Bunny’s efforts to master this new dialect is part of his preparations for his role in Sukumar’s Pushpa.
Now, it’s Rashmika’s turn to acquire this new skill. Apparently, Rashmika is utilising this lockdown period to learn the Chittoor dialect through the notes sent her by Sukumar via email. Apparently, Rashmika and Sukumar are in constant touch over the phone as well and the director is helping her out.
Pushpa’s shoot would resume soon after the lockdown ends. The film has DSP as its music composer while Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?