It’s well known that hero Allu Arjun has been learning Chittoor dialect under native Chittoor linguistic experts. Bunny’s efforts to master this new dialect is part of his preparations for his role in Sukumar’s Pushpa.
Now, it’s Rashmika’s turn to acquire this new skill. Apparently, Rashmika is utilising this lockdown period to learn the Chittoor dialect through the notes sent her by Sukumar via email. Apparently, Rashmika and Sukumar are in constant touch over the phone as well and the director is helping her out.
Pushpa’s shoot would resume soon after the lockdown ends. The film has DSP as its music composer while Mythri Movie Makers banner bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next