Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan today visited the Kondagattu Sri Anjaneyaswamy Temple and offered special prayers on the first day of his Chalo Re Telangana tour. Later, Pawan interacted with the local media and spoke at length about his future political plans.
Pawan revealed that he will visit the draught hit regions in Anantapur from January 27. The Janasena chief, on many occasions, said that he has an emotional connection with Anantapur. In fact, Pawan also said that he wants to contest in the 2019 general election from Anantapur.
The Chalo Re Telangana tour will conclude on January 24. Pawan will return to Hyderabad to take a break for couple days and then head to Rayalaseema.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief