Svelte beauty Pooja Hegde dubbed in her own voice for her character in Aravindha Sametha last year. Pooja’s near perfect Telugu pronunciation was lauded by everyone. And now, Pooja has done the same for her upcoming Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo.
After wrapping up the Paris schedule, Pooja kick-started dubbing for her role in Ala Vaikunthapuramulo today. Needless to say, fans will be eagerly waiting to hear Pooja’s voice yet another time when the film hits screens on the 12th of January. In the film, Pooja plays a filthy rich girl and her character will be quite classy and urbane.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue