Svelte beauty Pooja Hegde dubbed in her own voice for her character in Aravindha Sametha last year. Pooja’s near perfect Telugu pronunciation was lauded by everyone. And now, Pooja has done the same for her upcoming Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo.
After wrapping up the Paris schedule, Pooja kick-started dubbing for her role in Ala Vaikunthapuramulo today. Needless to say, fans will be eagerly waiting to hear Pooja’s voice yet another time when the film hits screens on the 12th of January. In the film, Pooja plays a filthy rich girl and her character will be quite classy and urbane.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?