It’s well-known that Bollywood hero Arjun Kapoor will be starring in the cult Telugu hit Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version. The film will go on floors in 2019. Meanwhile, Arjun is reportedly in talks to play the main lead in yet another cult South hit, Premam.
According to the latest reports coming in from Bollywood, popular filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor of Rock On and Kai Po Che fame has zeroed in on Arjun Kapoor to reprise Nivin Pauly’s role from the Malayalam blockbuster, Premam. More details about this exciting project are yet to be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage