Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan had faced a humiliating defeat in the recently concluded general elections in Andhra Pradesh. Pawan’s Janasena has won only a single seat in the AP Assembly and failed to open its account in the Parliament.
However, Pawan is undeterred and is committed to long-term politics. Pawan flew down to Janasena office in Mangalagiri and interacted with his party leaders to introspect on the poll disaster. Pawan has instilled confidence in the dejected leaders and assured them that a large section of voters had shown trust in Janasena’s clean politics.
Pawan has also advised the partymen to concentrate on the upcoming local body elections in Andhra Pradesh. The Janasena chief is determined to take his party’s policies and ideologies more strongly into the masses ahead of the Panchayat and Municipal elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release