Prabhas’ dedication throughout the making of Baahubali is well known. For almost 5 years, he worked hard by maintaining his physique and didn’t even sign any other film to concentrate on the Baahubali franchise. Unlike Baahubali, he didn’t have to work strenuously for his next projects – Saaho and the ongoing Radhe Shyam.
However, Prabhas will once again be toiling hard for the recently announced Hindi-Telugu bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush. The latest buzz is that Prabhas, who will be essaying the role of Lord Rama, will be undergoing a heavy phisical transformation. Also, he will be training under experts to master his Archery skills for the role. Needless to say, fans will surely have a special treat when Adipurush hits screens in 2022.
To be directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut, Adipurush will be going on floors in 2021. Touted as a 400 crore magnum opus, this 3D VFX extravaganza will also release in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release