After keeping his fans and well-wishers on the edge for over 3 weeks, Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan recovered from the deadly Novel Coronavirus a couple of weeks ago. And yesterday, he was back to shooting for his iconic game show, Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC).
Last night, Amitabh took to Instagram and shared a picture from the sets of KBC. This landmark show is into its 12th season in its 20th year since inception. The crew members were all dressed in PPE kits for safety. “It’s back to work. In a sea of blue PPE. KBC 12. Started 2000. Today year 2020. 20 years! Amaze. That’s a lifetime!!,” the Big B posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood