Already, the fate of PM Narendra Modi, the much-talked-about biopic on prime minister Narendra Modi, continues to be uncertain, after the Election Commission refused to allow the film’s theatrical release citing code violation. Now, a web-series named Modi – Journey of a Common Man has come under the EC scanner.
The Election Commission today ordered popular digital streaming platform Eros Now to stop streaming Modi – Journey of a Common Man with immediate effect, as it comes under code violation. “The web-series showcases different phases of life of PM,” the Election Commission told Eros Now in its order.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?