Already, the fate of PM Narendra Modi, the much-talked-about biopic on prime minister Narendra Modi, continues to be uncertain, after the Election Commission refused to allow the film’s theatrical release citing code violation. Now, a web-series named Modi – Journey of a Common Man has come under the EC scanner.
The Election Commission today ordered popular digital streaming platform Eros Now to stop streaming Modi – Journey of a Common Man with immediate effect, as it comes under code violation. “The web-series showcases different phases of life of PM,” the Election Commission told Eros Now in its order.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat