Already, the fate of PM Narendra Modi, the much-talked-about biopic on prime minister Narendra Modi, continues to be uncertain, after the Election Commission refused to allow the film’s theatrical release citing code violation. Now, a web-series named Modi – Journey of a Common Man has come under the EC scanner.
The Election Commission today ordered popular digital streaming platform Eros Now to stop streaming Modi – Journey of a Common Man with immediate effect, as it comes under code violation. “The web-series showcases different phases of life of PM,” the Election Commission told Eros Now in its order.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed