Already, the fate of PM Narendra Modi, the much-talked-about biopic on prime minister Narendra Modi, continues to be uncertain, after the Election Commission refused to allow the film’s theatrical release citing code violation. Now, a web-series named Modi – Journey of a Common Man has come under the EC scanner.
The Election Commission today ordered popular digital streaming platform Eros Now to stop streaming Modi – Journey of a Common Man with immediate effect, as it comes under code violation. “The web-series showcases different phases of life of PM,” the Election Commission told Eros Now in its order.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film