Already, the fate of PM Narendra Modi, the much-talked-about biopic on prime minister Narendra Modi, continues to be uncertain, after the Election Commission refused to allow the film’s theatrical release citing code violation. Now, a web-series named Modi – Journey of a Common Man has come under the EC scanner.
The Election Commission today ordered popular digital streaming platform Eros Now to stop streaming Modi – Journey of a Common Man with immediate effect, as it comes under code violation. “The web-series showcases different phases of life of PM,” the Election Commission told Eros Now in its order.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut