A couple of weeks ago, Bollywood star heroine Alia Bhatt’s boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the director of Alia’s Gangubai Kathiawadi, had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. While Ranbir has recovered from the deadly virus a few days ago, there’s no update on Bhansali’s health status.
And now, the latest reports coming in from Bollywood media circles reveal that Alia too has tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, the actress is currently in home quarantine and all her shootings stand cancelled for the time being. Yesterday, Ranbir and Alia were spotted by the paparazzi while they heading to a friend house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project