Fans of award-winning Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan were devastated when the actor revealed in summer last year that he was diagnosed with a high-grade Neuroendocrine cancer. Irrfan had moved to London, where he underwent advanced treatment. He returned to Mumbai last month.
In a major good news for all the fans, it is being reported that Irrfan Khan will soon begin shooting for Hindi Medium’s sequel from this summer. Irrfan’s good friend and actor-filmmaker Thigmanshu Dhulia, who will helm Hindi Medium 2, has confirmed the same in his latest media interaction. Meanwhile, fans are eagerly awaiting the official announcement on Irrfan’s health condition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce