Fans of award-winning Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan were devastated when the actor revealed in summer last year that he was diagnosed with a high-grade Neuroendocrine cancer. Irrfan had moved to London, where he underwent advanced treatment. He returned to Mumbai last month.
In a major good news for all the fans, it is being reported that Irrfan Khan will soon begin shooting for Hindi Medium’s sequel from this summer. Irrfan’s good friend and actor-filmmaker Thigmanshu Dhulia, who will helm Hindi Medium 2, has confirmed the same in his latest media interaction. Meanwhile, fans are eagerly awaiting the official announcement on Irrfan’s health condition.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya