Boyapati Seenu, who is known for his high-octane mass entertainers, is currently focused on shaping up his ongoing project with Ram Charan. This untitled film has almost completed 70 percent of the shoot and is gearing up for Sankranthi 2019 release.
Soon after this film, Boyapati will move on to the much awaited Balayya’s film which is aiming for a March 2019 release. Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating in the film circles reveals that there are high chances for the collaboration of Boyapati and Akkineni young hero Akhil in the latter half of 2019.
However, this news is a mere speculation and we have to wait for an official announcement from both the camps.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh