Boyapati Seenu, who is known for his high-octane mass entertainers, is currently focused on shaping up his ongoing project with Ram Charan. This untitled film has almost completed 70 percent of the shoot and is gearing up for Sankranthi 2019 release.
Soon after this film, Boyapati will move on to the much awaited Balayya’s film which is aiming for a March 2019 release. Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating in the film circles reveals that there are high chances for the collaboration of Boyapati and Akkineni young hero Akhil in the latter half of 2019.
However, this news is a mere speculation and we have to wait for an official announcement from both the camps.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run