Boyapati Seenu, who is known for his high-octane mass entertainers, is currently focused on shaping up his ongoing project with Ram Charan. This untitled film has almost completed 70 percent of the shoot and is gearing up for Sankranthi 2019 release.
Soon after this film, Boyapati will move on to the much awaited Balayya’s film which is aiming for a March 2019 release. Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating in the film circles reveals that there are high chances for the collaboration of Boyapati and Akkineni young hero Akhil in the latter half of 2019.
However, this news is a mere speculation and we have to wait for an official announcement from both the camps.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?