Of late, Tollywood stars and filmmakers seem to be fascinated by Malayalam movies. It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be starring in the Telugu remake of Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal’s super hit political drama, Lucifer.
Now, Chiru’s contemporary and veteran hero Mohan Babu too will be playing a lead role in a Malayalam remake. Apparently, Mohan Babu is keen on remaking Soubin Shahir, Suraj Venjaaramoodu’s 2019 Malayalam hit sci-fi comedy drama, Android Kunjappan Ver 5.25. The film was directed by Ratheesh Balakrishnan Poduval.
An official announcement regarding Android Kunjappan’s Telugu version and the film’s cast and crew details are expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale