Of late, Tollywood stars and filmmakers seem to be fascinated by Malayalam movies. It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be starring in the Telugu remake of Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal’s super hit political drama, Lucifer.
Now, Chiru’s contemporary and veteran hero Mohan Babu too will be playing a lead role in a Malayalam remake. Apparently, Mohan Babu is keen on remaking Soubin Shahir, Suraj Venjaaramoodu’s 2019 Malayalam hit sci-fi comedy drama, Android Kunjappan Ver 5.25. The film was directed by Ratheesh Balakrishnan Poduval.
An official announcement regarding Android Kunjappan’s Telugu version and the film’s cast and crew details are expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part