Trisha is at an interesting crossroads of her career. After impressing everyone with her performance in ’96, the actress has been approached for several big projects in multiple languages. Earlier this year, she was seen in Rajinikanth’s Petta and recently, she was signed up to play the lead role in Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s upcoming film. The actress is expected to join the shoot soon.
Meanwhile, the latest news in Malayalam cinema is that Jeethu Joseph, the director of Drishyam, has signed her up for an upcoming action drama starring Mohanlal. Jeethu and Mohanlal had worked together in Drishyam and it went on to become a huge hit. Expectations are high on their upcoming film, and Trisha will reportedly play Mohanlal’s wife in the film which will be shot in multiple countries.
On the other hand, Trisha is awaiting the release of her next film, Raangi which has been directed by M Saravanan. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai