The makers of young hero Aadi’s Chuttalabbayi organized the film’s platinum disc function in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Aadi’s father and senior actor Sai Kumar announced that he will produce a film titled Pakkinti Abbayi starring his son as the hero.
Sai Kumar further said that he wanted to make Pakkinti Abbayi after Garam but postponed his plans as director Veerabhadram Chowdary came to him with Chuttalabbayi’s script.
Aadi expressed happiness over the film’s success and said that audiences’ love has given him a huge boost. Aadi is expected to remake the Tamil hit, Eetti, as his next film.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award