Senior hero Rajasekhar was last seen as an investigative cop in his previous film, Kalki. And very soon, the actor will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and professor in a courtroom drama. The film will be bankrolled by senior producer Ramesh Prasad who heads the Prasad Labs.
Incidentally, this as-yet-untitled film is based on the serial suicides by the intermediate students in Telangana a few few months ago. The story is inspired from the book, titled Sira, written by Raj Madiraju. Raj had earlier directed Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri’s debut film, Andhra Pori. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy