Senior hero Rajasekhar was last seen as an investigative cop in his previous film, Kalki. And very soon, the actor will be seen in dual avatars of a lawyer and professor in a courtroom drama. The film will be bankrolled by senior producer Ramesh Prasad who heads the Prasad Labs.
Incidentally, this as-yet-untitled film is based on the serial suicides by the intermediate students in Telangana a few few months ago. The story is inspired from the book, titled Sira, written by Raj Madiraju. Raj had earlier directed Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri’s debut film, Andhra Pori. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles