The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s period drama set in Telangana, Virata Parvam 1992, completed two crucial schedules earlier this year. However, Rana’s long stay in Los Angeles had caused an unexpected delay in the movie’s shoot.
Very soon, Virata Parvam’s shoot will be resumed and both Rana and Sai Pallavi will be taking part in the new schedule. As per the latest updates, the film’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in flat two months, to make up for the valuable time lost. In the film, Rana plays a cop and Sai Pallavi plays a folk singer turned Naxalite.
Venu Udugula is directing the movie, which also stars Priyamani,p Nandita Das, Zarina Wahab and Eshwari Rao in key roles. Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again