The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s period drama set in Telangana, Virata Parvam 1992, completed two crucial schedules earlier this year. However, Rana’s long stay in Los Angeles had caused an unexpected delay in the movie’s shoot.
Very soon, Virata Parvam’s shoot will be resumed and both Rana and Sai Pallavi will be taking part in the new schedule. As per the latest updates, the film’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in flat two months, to make up for the valuable time lost. In the film, Rana plays a cop and Sai Pallavi plays a folk singer turned Naxalite.
Venu Udugula is directing the movie, which also stars Priyamani,p Nandita Das, Zarina Wahab and Eshwari Rao in key roles. Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film