The makers of Rana Daggubati and Sai Pallavi’s period drama set in Telangana, Virata Parvam 1992, completed two crucial schedules earlier this year. However, Rana’s long stay in Los Angeles had caused an unexpected delay in the movie’s shoot.
Very soon, Virata Parvam’s shoot will be resumed and both Rana and Sai Pallavi will be taking part in the new schedule. As per the latest updates, the film’s entire shoot will be wrapped up in flat two months, to make up for the valuable time lost. In the film, Rana plays a cop and Sai Pallavi plays a folk singer turned Naxalite.
Venu Udugula is directing the movie, which also stars Priyamani,p Nandita Das, Zarina Wahab and Eshwari Rao in key roles. Sudhakar Cherukuri and Suresh Babu are bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun