Senior filmmaker MS Raju, who surprised everyone with his erotic thriller, Dirty Hari, is currently directing a youthful entertainer, titled 7 Days 6 Nights. The film is being produced by MS Raju’s son and actor Sumanth Ashwin under Wild Honey Productions banner.
Now, the latest buzz in the T-town is that MS Raju’s next directorial has been titled Harikatha. Apparently, the producer-director has already registered the title with the Film Chamber. 7 Days 6 Nights’ shoot will be wrapped up by August third week, and Harikatha will be announced immediately. Sumanth Ashwin will once again don the producer’s hat for his father’s next project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad